SHRUTHI HASSAN HOT PICS

Imran Khan and his Luck co-star Shruti Hassan


Imran Khan

Imran Khan and his Luck co-star Shruti Hassan go back a long way. Shruti, her younger sister Akshara and their mom Sarika were regular house guests in the Khan household at the time when Sarika was based in Chennai and was a frequent visitor to Mumbai.


"That’s right," concedes Imran. "We almost grew up together. Initially, Soham wanted to sign a new girl opposite me in Luck. I recommended Shruti. And I’m glad I did. Shruti has turned out to be wonderful in Luck. In terms of her look, talent and body language, Shruti is not your conventional heroine at all. She’s very unconventional."


Shruti’s real-life status as a rock singer is now being incorporated into Luck. Says Imran, "I’ve discussed the idea of Shruti singing in Luck with my director Soham Shah, and he’s kicked about it.


So Shruti will be singing in Luck. In fact Soham and music director Pritam are having music sessions right now. A song is being designed for Shruti."


What about Imran singing for himself? Not too many people know that Imran sings quite well and entertains family, friends and girlfriend with his singing. At first Imran brushes off the idea. "You’ve seen Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. You’ve seen how badly I sing in the climax? But I do have a steady voice. I sing the lower notes well. So with a little bit of training I may be able to sing for one of my films."


For now Imran is happy doing all the rugged outdoor sports with Shruti Hassan in Soham Shah’s Luck. "I think it’s a helluva concept. No one has done any film like Luck before." In fact, Imran would love to be part of the sports film that Soham will now be directing for Sanjay Dutt Productions. "I love outdoor sports, Sanju Baba and I love working with Soham. So there’s no reason why I wouldn’t want to be part of Soham’s next."


Imran says he finds it easy to get along with all the directors and co-stars he has so far worked with. "I do have an immediate and easy connectivity with people. I guess that quality works for me on screen. My aim is to play characters that people can easily connect with. That’s true of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Kidnap, Luck and Delhi Belly. These are the only films I’ve signed so far."


Shruti Hassan in Bollywood


Shruthi Hassan

Shruti Hassan, the latest one to join the gang of newcomers in bollywood . If the name Shruti Hassan doesn’t ring a bell, then let us inform you that Shruti is the incredibly talented daughter of two of the finest actors of our country, Kamal Hassan and Sarika.


Shruti, who was recently in the news for her string of musical concerts, would be making her Bollywood debut with Soham Shah’s Luck, an action packed film starring Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty, Imran Khan, Danny Denzongpa, Ravi Kissen and Rati Agnihotri in prominent roles.


According to director Soham, the role suited Shruti Hassan perfectly as her character is involved in a lot of action and Shruti’s lean and athletic look fit the bill completely. Although Shruti quite liked her role, she consulted her dad for final approval before signing on the dotted line.Shooting will begin on 8th July in South Africa, where it will be shot from start to finish.Luck is a Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. Production. Music is by Salim-Sulaiman and Allan Amin is the action director.

Kamal Haasan thanks Shruthi Haasan

kamal_hasan_and_kamal2


With the release of ‘Dasavathar’, the hard work put in by Kamal Haasan to do justice to all ten characters played by him is well known now. In an interview to the press recently, director K. S. Ravikumar talked about Kamal Haasan’s homework in terms of careful preparation and precise execution to get the roles sparkling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...