SHILPA SHETTY CUTE PICS

Shilpa Shetty - Grazia India (May 2009)

shilpa-grazia-450x578

Shilpa Shetty gets 15 stitches in leg

shilpa-shetty-legs

Shilpa Shetty has started her new blog ‘Shilpa Channel’ and it was through this blog that her admirers came to know that the sexy long legs that have kept them mesmerized so long had been hurt lately.

Blaming it all to a freak accident, Shilpa said in her blog, “The whole of last week just flew experiencing this near war situation in Mumbai, the place I was born in and unconditionally love. In all this chaos, I completely forgot that I hurt my foot bad enough to get 15 stitches, in a freak accident, thanks to my big sunglasses and nose in the air; I overlooked a sharp metal piece that slit my foot, thankfully not below but over the foot!”

However Shilpa does not forget to assure that the mishap will not prevent her from shooting for her new film ‘Desire’ (an Indo-Chinese project), starring her first foreign actor Xia Yu from China.

Shilpa aptly ends her blog stating that “Moral of the story is - Look before you leap and stay grounded!”

Shilpa's big sunglasses lead to injured foot

shilpa shetty

Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty recently injured her foot and blames her big sunglasses for the mishap. The actress says that it has disrupted the schedule of her international project Desire.

“I hurt my foot bad enough to get 15 stitches. Don’t ask me how. In a freak accident, thanks to my big sunglasses and nose in the air, I overlooked a sharp metal piece that slit my foot, thankfully not below but over the foot,” Shilpa posted on her blog .

“It is nothing that local anaesthesia, a tetanus injection and antibiotics couldn’t solve. There’s nothing to worry about other than my dates that have gone for a toss, disabling me from taking Odissi lessons for my new film Desire,” she wrote.

The actress, who made a special appearance in hit film Dostana, is extremely excited about this Indo-Chinese project in which she is working with a foreign actor for the first time. She is paired with Chinese actor Xia Yu.

But for now, she plans to take it easy for at least two weeks for the healing of her injured foot. She ended her blog by posting: “Look before you leap and stay grounded."

Shilpa Shetty as a producer and Bipasha as a comedian

hot shilpa_shetty bollywood actress pictures


Bollywood actress and Big Brother Former Celebrity winner Shilpa Shetty was to become a producer, and today we can bring you news about her first project.

Being made under the banner of Shilpa Shetty Productions, the inaugural movie will see Shilpa herself in the lead role. However, fellow sex siren Bipasha Basu has also been signed for a main lead. This film will be directed by Manish Jha who was responsible for the critically appreciated Anwar. As with all debutante projects, Shilpa will take the assistance of major studios UTV Motion Pictures who have agreed to co-produce the flick.

According to a source, “Shilpa wanted to start her production house for some time now. She has already launched her yoga DVDs under her banner. She was looking for a suitable script when Manish Jha came up with this suggestion of an action comedy. Shilpa loved it so much that she immediately agreed to do it and even asked UTV to co-produce the film. Bipasha Basu will play a major role in the film along with Shilpa. However the role for the leading man is still under consideration.”
“The film will be formally announced next month.


Raj Kundra, Shilpa’s beau, will help her out with the production work and her sister, Shamita Shetty, will be involved in the creative aspects of the production house,” the source added further.

Shilpa Shetty joins Bachchans

shilpa shetty

Considering the popularity Shilpa Shetty has in UK, the Bachchans have roped in the leggy beauty at the last hour for their tour, The Unforgettable. And what better way than to let Shetty shake it with none other than the Bachchan Bahu, Aishwarya, herself. So, we have it that Wizcraft International has signed Shilpa at the eleventh hour for the tour and now, Shilpa and Asihwarya will groove it together to some hit numbers of Bollywood and entertain the audience of UK, USA and Europe to the fullest.

Shilpa, Akshay and Madhuri will perform only at selected places, while Preity and the Bachchan family will be the constant members. The rehearsal of the dances has already been started as the tour will kick start on July 18.

Shilpa Shetty on Cosmopolitan Magazine

shilpa-cosmo-170608

Shilpa Shetty is ever hot bollywood actress. It’s a wonder why the fire alarm doesn’t ring every time she enters a place. Shilpa Shetty the perfect smile, curvaceous body, soft touch, and silky hair, now if that doesn’t ring a bell then what does.

She was the original hot bod before Bollywood ever heard of Size 0. An actor, page 3 regular, item girl, reality TV star, and every man’s fantasy, there’ no real end to her attributes. But above all, she is a style and class apart. Featuring on the cover of Cosmopolitan for the month of June, Shilpa Shetty looks ’playful-but-sexy child-woman’.

Shilpa Shetty was bitten by her dog

Shilpa Shetty

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty says , "These have been the worst four days of my life! I was in Dubai when I suffered congestion and was down with a bad bout of cough and cold. What’s worse was that after I went to Tirupati last week and stayed over at a friend’s place, I was bitten by her dog!"

Adds Shilpa "Fortunately, because it was a domestic animal, my doctor advised me against taking anti-rabies injections. Instead, I took antibiotics. The dog bite wasn’t so bad. His nails had scratched my leg and that had swollen up. It wasn’t an unfriendly dog, but I later heard that it was going through some hormonal changes."


Shilpa says her taking a double antibiotic dose one, for the dog bites and another for the chest congestion proved to be serious for her. "The strong antibiotics ruined my stomach lining and made me so weak that I had to be carried in a wheelchair from the airport on Wednesday evening when I returned from Dubai. Now I am having antacids. It was so embarrassing to be wheeled in.


Shilpa says that for the last few days she has been only on curd rice to soothe her stomach. "Last week, I’ve hardly been eating. I’ve been so sick that when I eat I feel like throwing up. If I don’t recover soon my doctors say I might have to get an endoscopy done. I shed 2 kgs in the process."Miseries come in droves and never alone.Shilpa Shetty realised this wordings.Shilpa adds that things got so bad that she couldn’t celebrate her birthday in Dubai. "But I just didn’t care. I felt as if I was dying. I am happy that my family was there with me on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...